Joining SABA is your first step toward serving Chicago's South Asian legal community and opening the door to member-only benefits and networking opportunities. SABA Membership is for 12 months and entitles you to all benefits of membership (including our job and referral boards). Your membership will renew annually until you cancel auto-renewal. You can easily cancel using the button on your account profile page.
Please read carefully!
- If this is your first time signing up for membership through our website, please use the appropriate NEW MEMBERSHIP option. If you aren't sure if you already have an account, try logging in or email SABA Chicago Membership.
- If you previously signed up for membership through our website, but your membership has expired, please use the appropriate UPGRADE MEMBERSHIP option. Use this options if:
- You previously created a SABA Chicago account, but cancelled automatic renewal;
- You previously created a SABA Chicago account, but your automatic renewal was unable to process; or
- You are changing account type (e.g., law student to attorney).
If you have any questions about membership, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.